1. Mark TwainTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
2. Luigi PirandelloIn bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
3. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
4. Zig ZiglarPeople often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.
5. T. S. ElliotOnly those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
6. BuddhaAll that we are is the result of what we have thought.
7. Ralph Waldo EmersonDo not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
8. Peter F. DruckerWe know nothing about motivation. All we can do is write books about it.
9. Nora RobertsIf you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
10. Stephen CoveyBegin with the end in mind.
The following ten articles were compiled by By Simran Khurana from About.com. We are grateful for being able to share such great wisdom, and my hope is that this post can help just one person a day.