Monday, December 2, 2013
10 Quotes About Failure for a Different Perspective of the Word
2. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” - Theodore Roosevelt
3. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” - H.G. Wells
4. “If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment.” -Henry David Thoreau
5. "Failure is an experience, not a definition." - T. Zugger
6. “We are all failures- at least the best of us are.” -J.M. Barrie
7. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” - Ben Carson
8. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” - Henry Ford.
9. “The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying” - John C. Maxwell
10. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” - Napoleon Hill
There is my list of failure quotes that shine a bit of a different perspective on the ominous word; failure. It is my belief that people hold such a stereotypical view of these words; success, failure, millionaire. It is quite foolish. Success is what you make of it. Failure is a learning experience. They are just words all of your thoughts about those words are preconceived ideas you hold on to like some unattainable goal.
Here is my advice. Success can never be reached only achieved. Failure can only be learned from or hidden away. Take the best out of the situations in your life and be happy with what you have and you will feel like a success. The only time you start to feel like a failure is when you compare yourself to others, which is never wise.
So if you are looking for a book to read about these principles my book will be available on December 17. Success Through Failure, you can find it on our website.