Tuesday, December 3, 2013
8 Quotes For A Successful Day
1. “I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” - Abraham Lincoln
2. “Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas Edison
3. “Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.”- Lao Tzu
4. “Success is getting what you want.. Happiness is wanting what you get.”- Dale Carnegie
5. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” - Norman Vincent Peale
6. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” - Zig Ziglar
7. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” - Stephen King
8. "It isn't the gifted in intellect who succeed, but those gifted in consistent work ethic." - Tim Zugger
Do you know what the greatest day in the history of the world is? Today. Today is the only day you have to do something that can make a difference. When you realize this it can change your life. Stagnation and depression can no longer effect you. Believe you will and you will. As long as the effort is put forth on a daily basis.
I hope you enjoyed; come back tomorrow for some more.