Wednesday, February 20, 2013

To My Followers..... I am Sorry.

      I am sorry that as a human I have made mistakes.  I truly want to be a titan of industry, a self made blogger, but I have lost sight of the basics that I have been trying to portray. Those basics such as honesty, integrity, a desire to do what's right.  My goal in starting my blog and starting my website was indeed to start my own business and work from home.  My ultimate goal was to help other people achieve the things in life that they themselves didn't believe they could obtain.  I wanted to help, motivate, and inspire.

      The reason I am writing this now is primarily because I feel that I, myself have become lost in the jungle of what we call the internet, with its promise of quick money, and easy work.  I have to admit I am intrigued by all of that but know deep down that successes come from simple, small, detailed execution of hard worked plans, and the consistent application of those plans over time to build something of value. 

      I am sorry.  Sorry for being impatient.  Sorry for running a business website that was grossly disorganized.  Please accept my apology, and follow this truly amazing blog.  That I really only want to inspire others with.

      I have revamped the website and am excited by it, I hope you are too.

www.attitudedriveslife.com

Enjoy, share with others, and as always stay awesome.


Tim Zugger

No comments:

Post a Comment