Friday, March 8, 2013

A Daily Change

      Everyday we wake up with the opportunity to inspire others or ignore them.  In today's society it is easy to stare at your smart phone and ignore a person in need.  It could be anythin,g, you don't know what people are going through, a smile could help someone more than you know.  That is what I am all about, my purpose in this life is to help others succeed at their life. 
      If you are just starting out on this journey of encouragement and inspiration, then you need to learn this one phrase that I learned when I first started, it was written by one of my favorite authors, John Maxwell.  The insight that this quote gave me was that I controlled my entire destiny, a truth that I knew but never applied until I heard this quote.
 
"You will never change your life until you change something you do daily."
 
      Think about that for a minute.  The key to the quote is the principle of discipline and consistency. You cannot change something in your life unless you master the discipline to develop the change you desire.  At the same time you cannot master the discipline until you learn to be consistent in the application of the discipline you are desiring to achieve.  I know it's a mouthful but read it over again, it makes sense, kind of a catch 22. 
 
      If you are stuck in the rut of life, miserable with a situation or circumstance, today is the day to change it, start doing something different to alter your existence for the better.  At our website we pride ourselves on the power of the right attitude, today is the first day of a new life you can begin to mold. With small incremental steps you can achieve great things with consistency and discipline over time.  It isn't easy to do and you will fail sometimes but the biggest thing to remember is that if you truly desire the change you have to develop a winner take all kind of attitude.  It doesn't matter if you fall but how long it takes you to get back up and keep going, the shorter the time frame the quicker you will reach the outcome you so desire. 
 
      I hope this has helped.  Just so you know I am  currently working on a MP3 download audio for daily developing daily discipline and consistency.  It will be perfect for listening to daily in the car on the way to work.  I should have it finished by Wednesday March 13.   I will also have a CD available for purchase if you would rather have that. 
 
     Looking forward to helping you achieve your dreams.   www.attitudedriveslife.com
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment