Monday, March 4, 2013

The Road Less Traveled....

                                                                                             



"If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success."


-John D. Rockefeller


     To those of you who know me, you could say that my entire life I have always been a little different.  What kind of person finds money in a store and gives it to the cashier in case the person who lost it came back looking for it, crazy right.  Well, I did that before.  How about someone who walks out of Walmart with something that the clerk didn't scan only to take it back in and pay for it, when I realized she never charged me for it, I did that 3 days ago.  So you can call me stupid for not taking advantage of the situation or you can call me a hero for actually doing to right thing.  One thing is for sure,  I am a bushwacker,  I don't follow the paths of those who have gone before me.  I make my own path.
 
 
       In my family we have a saying,  " Dare To Do Right".  It sounds simple but it is a lot harder to accomplish than presumed.  Don't get me wrong I am not perfect, just every once in a while  I actually do something that makes me proud, I screw up a lot too.  I am a human being.  I fail a lot but I fail forward.  It is easy to get stuck in the ruts of life, and want to follow the mundane paths of millions of other people, but that's when I find myself the most miserable, the most depressed and agitated.  I know that I am the happiest and most amiable when I am striking out on my own.  Doing my thing.
 
 
      So I guess this post is to the dreamers out there,  don't fall into the routines that are causing you to be unhappy, just because you think that it's the right thing to do.  It isn't you were made to make your own path,  so strike out and do something that is going to fulfill your deepest desires.  Don't let others dictate what you can or cannot accomplish.  I will leave you with this last bit of advice.
 
 
What are you doing today to make your tomorrow better?


For more Go to      www.attitudedriveslife.com


No comments:

Post a Comment